Figured out the last puzzle in PT, took my friends and I hours.
So once you’ve “beat” the demo, you end up in an endless loop of the first hallway again, with seemingly no exit. In fact, there is an exit, but you must trigger 3 different criteria, as well as have every piece of the photo that fell off the wall. To collect photo pieces, you have to zoom in on them using R3
Photo locations are:
- The potted plant to the right of the clock
- booze bottles beneath the clock
- The teddy bear on the ground by the phone
- On the ceiling, once you exit the bathroom on the right
- on the staircase leading down to the cellar, right side
- and in the pause menu (hit start then hold R3 and unpause)
Once you have all the pieces of the photo, you can start to finish the last and most bizarre puzzle in the game by following these steps. The objective is to get the… fetus in the sink to laugh three times, then walk through the cellar door to finally end the game. If you fuck up at any point you can start over by opening the cellar door, leading you back into the hallway. At any point if you see seizure bitch and she runs at you, you have to start over.
- Plug a microphone into your controller
- Walk out of the cellar into the hallway if you haven’t already
- Stand by the lamp next to the phone and wait for the clock to strike midnight.
- If you hear crying, don’t move. That’s seizure bitch. Wait for her to stop crying before proceeding to step 5
- walk EXACTLY ten steps towards the writing on the wall across from the radio. You should hear a baby laugh
- Walk back to the phone and face the phone
- Scream into your microphone for like 15 seconds. I’m serious, this is a requirement. If you’re not in a place where you can scream, I’ve triggered it by playing music right into the mic. The baby will laugh again.
- Stay put and keep staring at the phone. Your controller will vibrate, when it does DO NOT TOUCH THE CONTROLLER. If you do it will stop vibrating and the trigger will not occur. Once vibrating has ceased, the Baby will laugh for a final time and the phone will ring
- Zoom in on the phone (We can’t seem to figure out if this is vital or not) The phone will ring a lot, then someone will pick up and tell you “you’ve been chosen”.
- Walk down the stairs and through the cellar door. Congrats, you win
From there it will play the gamescom trailer and show Norman Redus’ face. I think it was intended to be there so if someone actually managed to figure out the last puzzle before gamescom they could spoil the surprise for everyone, but fuck me that was a bullshit puzzle